Gutter flush system
KARMAT gutter drainage system is made from highly durable polypropylene, resistant to weathering. Products made of polypropylene, do not corrode and do not deform under the influence of low and high temperatures. High quality material used for production is coloured and enriched with a UV stabilizer. This enables the system components to have an increased resistance against discoloration caused by sunlight. Complete gutter drainage system is a convenient solution during facade renovation.
- Cleanouts with strainers are designed to protect underground storm sewer systems from leaves and other trash carried by water flowing down the gutters.
- Thanks to the leaf-shaped strainers used in them, they effectively stop pollution, without obstruction to the water flow. They are also very easy to clean.
- All rights of the design of the cleanouts with strainers have been reserved in the patent office.
Gutter drainage system is composed of elements that are linked together by means of a socket equipped with a lip seal. It’s an ideal solution for multi-family houses, industrial buildings, public buildings and farm buildings. The elements are designed with great emphasis on the aesthetics of realization. In perfect harmony with elevations of buildings of different styles. Depending on the roof surface we use parts with a diameter of 110 mm or 160 mm. The system produced by Karmat can be used with gutter systems from other manufacturers made from plastic or metal.
- increased resistance to fading
- resistance to corrosion, negative temperatures and chemicals
- materials: high quality polypropylene
Cleanouts with strainer
Specially designed reducers allow you to connect components of different diameters.
Permits for an aestetic connection of gutter pipes with sizes of: 63/70/75/80/90 or 100 mm to the ø 110 cleanout coupler or other connectors..
The universal coupler, just as other Karmat gutter system elements, is avilable in various colors with UV stabilizers which greatly increases resistance to discoloration due to atmospheric effects.
Reduction rings have embbosed leading grooves which allow for easy cutting by kinfe.